Your metabolism is an essential component if you are wanting to get a six pack. Basically, it is the procedure where your body converts calories that we consume into energy allowing us to do our daily tasks. If there is any excess energy after this process it is stored on your body as either muscle or fat depending on what went in. You cannot ignore the old adage that calories in and calories out is what defines our shape.
Your body is a brilliantly fashioned machine and many of us attempt to trick it into doing something that it does not want to do. I’ll give an example in laymans terms so you get the idea.
Some people who are trying to get six pack abs or any other body building program try to deceive the body into giving them the results they want by not consuming very much at all. You figure if next to nothing goes in then you have to lose weight. This is wrong. Doing this only sends your body into what is called survival mode.
It will store whatever it is given because it is not sure when the next meal will be. See the point? Starving yourself is harmful to kick starting your metabolism. It is all about routine. Get your body into the habit of having smaller meals throughout the day, preferably 5 or 6.
Doing this on a uniform basis gets your body into the habit of saying “OK. Here comes more nutrients for us. Let’s get to work and burn up what we were given a few hours ago”. With the meals being smaller than average size portions your metabolism does not have to work as hard to burn these calories and convert them into energy. I know it sounds basic but the process is really not complex.
In summary what we have talked about here is quite basic.
1. Metabolism is the body’s way of turning calories into energy so we can perform our daily functions.
2. If your calories in is more than your body needs for energy then it gets stored on your body.
3. Eating fewer calories is really doing you more damage than good sending your body into survival mode and storing what it gets.
4. Having 5-6 smaller meals daily will promote your metabolic rate ensuring it is doing what it is designed to do.
5. Aerobic exercise such as walking and running kick starts your metabolism.
A six pack abs diet, together with an exercise regime are very important in reaching your goal. Read the next page carefully to discover how to access over 84 meal plans to accelerate you journey. —> Click Here