Your metabolism is a vital ingredient if you are wanting to get a six pack. Basically, it is the procedure where your body turns calories that we consume into energy which allows us us to do our daily tasks. If there is any excess energy after this process it is stacked away on your body as either muscle or fat depending on what went in. You cannot ignore the old adage that calories in and calories out is what defines our health.
Your body is a brilliantly designed machine and many of us attempt to trick it into doing something that it does not want to do. I’ll give an example in laymans terms so you get the idea.
Some people who are trying to get six pack abs or any other body building program try to deceive the body into giving them the results they want by not eating very much at all. You figure if next to nothing goes in then you have to lose weight. This is incorrect. Doing this only sends your body into what is called survival mode.
It will stockpile whatever it is being fed because it is unsure when the next meal will be. See the point? Starving yourself is harmful to kick starting your metabolism. It is all about routine. Get your body into the habit of having small meals throughout the day, preferably 5 or 6.
Doing this on a consistent basis gets your body into the habit of saying “OK. Here comes more food for us. Let’s get to work and burn up what we were given previously”. With the meals being smaller than normal size servings your metabolism does not have to work as hard to burn these calories and turn them into energy. I know it sounds simple but the process is really not complex.
In summary what we have discussed here is quite basic.
1. Metabolism is the body’s way of turning calories into energy so we can execute our daily functions.
2. If your calories in is more than your body needs for energy then it gets stashed away on your body.
3. Eating fewer calories is actually doing you more harm than good sending your body into survival mode and storing what it gets.
4. Having five or six smaller meals daily will boost your metabolic rate ensuring it is doing what it is intended to do.
5. Doing aerobic exercise such as walking and running kick starts your metabolism.
A six pack abs diet, together with an exercise regime are vital in acheiving your goal. Read the next page carefully to discover how to access over 84 meal plans to accelerate you journey. —> Click Here